Popcorn

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Second post of the day

So the second entry of the day.

There's a cant-be-describle feelings within me. I wont say that it's a good feeling.

I got to admit this days, I have been thinking so much. ( be it as in studies, family or relationship )

Last night, I just pour out everything with unlimited flow of tears coming down my cheek. I find nobody to talk neither do I wish to call anyone up to complain how I am a loser. ok.. I know it sounded contradicting.

Looking back at my bf, he is busying with his own work. Very stress he is yet I cant do anything about it. I dont feel good and really worried for his health as well. I should be more independent; that's all I can say. gees sounded so mushy. I speaking from my heart.

I digress Im not trying to emo but I really feel so. I got the right to feel so right?

Btw, I intend to quit my job as I think I really need some space for me, myself, friends and family. I wont mentioned about bf as Im meeting him every single days. ah hur~

*JUST IN THE PROGESS OF THINKING WHETHER SHOULD I QUIT THAT PERFECT JOB.

And now Im feeling tired and abit i-dont-know-what-to-do feelings.

off to my class! ciaoz~

Posted by popcorn :: 10:29 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------