Popcorn

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy 18th birthday





Alright.




So yesterday and today I really enjoyed alot. It's definitely a memorable birthday celebration.




I should skip what actually happened yesterday. It was kinda of sinful yet bloody enjoying. Thank huifen for the nice small muffins. I touched from the bottom of my heart when she told me she actually ordered this muffins one month ago. Thank man..


Although this is not the first time I celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend. This is definitely the first birthday that made me feel so happy and touched ( not to the extent that I wil cry la )




okok.. So what happened today, 6th of may :


















He ordered pizzas. One of them is called the meat lover. Yes both of us are MEAT LOVERS





















The bear he gave me. I love teddy bear and dogs alot. =D

Honestly speaking my two glass panel are over-loaded with soft toys. * grinning
















Flowers! I didnt expected him to give me this but he really surprised me. =D


And lastly we also catch a movie as well..
--------------------
The keychain he gave me to make into 2 handphone keychains. =D
First month present. * Min han
He treated me very well. Im really satisfied and happy with him =D
Shame to say that I haven even bought him anything till now. Gees.
Okie dear, I would try my best stop taking cab! =PpPp

Posted by popcorn :: 11:54 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------