Popcorn

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The ' if ' possible

I will not include about family in this entry.

Well. . If you wanna me to compare which ( boyfriend or friends ) is more important in my life. It exactly fits in perfectly with the theory ‘both side of my hands is made of flesh”.

Okie but if I really got to make a choice. I will definitely choose my boyfriend. Of course with the condition that he must prove that he is worth it for me to make such decision.

So what criteria must he have?

Honestly speaking

- I got to love him a lot a lot and a lot.

(The feelings where you think you gonna be with him for a long period of time.)

- Let me feel that Im needed
- he must be at the height of 168
- he must weight at least 60 over ( yes, i love fatter-than-average guy )
- he must carry a renoma wallet
- he cares about me a lot
- he willing to bring me home regardless he is drunk tired working or whatever reasons you can named.
- he love me as much as I do ( I personally feel that he do can )
- A never-say-tired-shoulder


Guess this is only the 1/3 of all criteria. I just worried some of you might not know who is this person. He is my current bf .

Let’s not say about OVER-UNREASONABLE situation like as if my bf wants me to sever ties with my closest friend lah.

-------------------------------


Seriously there's some problems right now..Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okie that’s all.

Posted by popcorn :: 1:07 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------