Popcorn

Friday, April 13, 2007

Everything is balance

I would begin on the very first orientation day at school.

Surprisingly, I am very quiet and nearly to "mute". I got no words/feeling/things to describle about school . All I could say is BORING.

The best thing of all things in school is the food is very cheap.

Ok what about my love life?

Everything is near to the word " PERFECT ".

The great thing is that my feelings didnt fade but get stronger to him.

To me this relationship is definitely not a WANT but a NEED.

---

This thought suddenenly flashed into my mind.Im thinking of my classmates/friends/my dog right now. I didnt meet them up for quite a long time.

Oh ya! I get a job at esplanade as well. Pretty fun!!!!!!!!

good nights.

Really thank to blogger. Although I have not seen them but at least I get to know how have they been.

Posted by popcorn :: 2:36 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------