Popcorn

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bravo ( EDITED )

This is the nos 238357234u857834095th times I told myself not to complain or rant on my school work ( presentation ).

but but but but this time is different from the other I complained can?

IM CHOSEN TO BE THE LEADER!

Yes, the thought of leaving my seat flashed in my mind immdiately when I know that Im actually chosen to be the leader.

okokok..
- Im not someone that can lead others to the right way
- Im never a dominator
- Im not a someone that can speak well
- My brain is full of juice but not ideas
- Im shy and not confident

Can anyone slapped me and tell me it's only a nightmare.

Alright I should get started.

---------------

I feel so empty and stupid now.

Posted by popcorn :: 10:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------