Popcorn

Monday, April 23, 2007

bad and good

So what's good about Republic polytechnic?

The food is cheap. Beside that

- Internet acess which linked to MSN, internet explorer and blogging
- Clean toliet
- Nice friends
- The facilities is new
- Can use handphone in class
- got dudes got babes
- Air conditioned

Seriously, I cant think of any good points anymore.

If anyone disagree about it. You're free to tag on my tagboard to let me know more good points. I really wish I could fall in love with this school can so i wont complain anymore.


So what's the bad points about Republic poly?
- Nagging facil
- Idiotic cleaner
- arrogant people
- Presentation everyday
- After eating, must put back the plates ( NYP not need )
- smoking area damn far can
- no fastfood
- 90% of students speak english ( is not that I dont like that, Im just not adapted to it )


I still cant think of anymore. So free to tag please!~

IM alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by popcorn :: 12:33 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------