Popcorn

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

sorrys and thanks

I didnt intend to blog this out initially as I really felt that I reaLLY owe Tony apologize..

Well....

Today I went to RP again to settle my enrollement thingy and finally it's done!

Tony and company called me up to pay a visit to my friend, A.

Im very reluntant to go very very reluntant to go. The main reason is I dont feel that there's a need for me to turn up there. Honestly, I felt like Im not longer with them and neither they need me.

I dont wanna say a grandmother's story. I just wanna to say sorry to Tony for being immature impulsive rude attitude and thanks him for withstanding me all this while.

Yes, I really deserved more than a scolding from him.

Posted by popcorn :: 7:17 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------