Popcorn

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Photo of da day~

25/03/07
Yesterday, dear wanna cooked for me spagetti initially. However, he is very busy with his work but I believe that there is still the-next-time. ( There's still a long way I assumed )


Anyway, we still got a chef, Ivan, with us. His cooking is superb. I love his spagetti, brocoli, corn soup! NICE NICE NICE~ Thank IVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three of us really enjoyed alot.


Lastly, the washing part is not done by me as well is done my dear! How relaxing is it at his house CAN. I not need to cook and not need to wash. =]

----
Lemme proudly introduce my bf, ZHUO MINHAN




























Me and Dear












.:No doubt - Don't speak

Posted by popcorn :: 1:40 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------