Popcorn

Saturday, March 31, 2007

it's sounded stupid but it's true ( edited )

I still remebered clearly when I was young. I always hope that I am a vampire. Even when Im writing my chinese composition the title " what you want to be when u grow up ? " The nos-1-thought was vampire!

Nonono, not a doctor not a lawyer not a policeman but a vampire =]

Please ask me why do I wanna be a vampire?

I was totally amazed by the show " MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE ". This show really inspired me to be a vampire which is totally unrealistic and not practical to think of that actually.

For now, I hope that Im a talking bird with human brain and a camera around my neck. So I could communicate with human whenever I want. Fly to anywhere without buying tickets. Take as much photo as I want. Again Im still unrealistic and not practical...


Now I am uber boring, tired lazy.

However just now my dear come and find me!

Initially I thought I wont be meeting him today as I promise my mother to stay at home today.
From the day, 18/03, we been together till now. I have been seeing him everyday ( not almost everyday can ). No, Im not sick of looking at him...hahaass

Hope things will go smoothly everyday. =] =]=]=]=]=] * smile

Posted by popcorn :: 10:14 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------